The Greek Isles, known as the home of the Goddess of beauty, has a wealth of powerful ancient botanicals. The 21 Organic Essential Oils from the Aegean eco-system have been micro-blended and balanced to improve and magnify the efficacy and potency of our unique Greek Culture. These Organic Greek Botanicals include:
- Organic Clary Sage - Since antiquity, Clary Sage has been considered one of the sacred oils and was used for cleansing and calming the skin. The Greeks valued Sage: it was one of the 400 simples of Hippocrates, and Dioscorides praised it for its effectiveness.
- Organic Geranium - A balancing oil with a sweet floral aroma, this gentle botanical extract is known to help the skin achieve a healthy natural glow.
- Organic Lavender - In addition to its calming, relaxing fragrance, the lavender flower has natural skin care properties when applied to the skin that were recognized centuries ago. Because it is high in esters, lavender oil can help sooth irritated skin and protect it from further damage.
- Organic Rose - Rose is the world's most precious essential oil and is celebrated in legend. According to Greek myth, the red rose sprang from the blood of Adonis and the name rosa means "red" in Greek. It helps soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- Organic Rosewood - This essential oil has a unique balancing action on skin health and rejuvenation. It is a must have ingredient in mature skin care.
- Organic Jasmine - It is often called the "king of essential oils" and has been trusted for centuries for its soothing effect on skin irritations along with its ability to help calm and restore the skin.
- Organic Lemon Verbena - This well known organic ingredient helps to soothe the skin and promote a vibrant, youthful appearance.
- Organic Lemon - Lemon peel oil helps bring balance to the fluids in the cells of the skin. It helps stabilize the pH of the skin by counteracting the acidity on it's surface. Lemon oil also helps calm redness and irritation and freshen dull, dry skin.
- Organic Palmarosa - Effective in blends for various skin conditions as it helps balance skin tone, making it useful for both extremely dry and very oily skin.
- Organic Cedarwood - The Ancient Egyptians and Greeks used Cedarwood oil as a key ingredient in ancient Greek skincare.
- Organic Petigrain - is an essential oil extracted from the fruit of the bitter orange tree. Its natural properties help to clear up greasy skin, blemishes and excessive perspiration all while toning the skin.
- Organic Chamomile Romam - It contains Azulene, which helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness and cleanse impurities from the pores, as well to help soften the skin.
- Organic Patchouli - Well known for its properties of revitalizing skin. It is also known for its balancing effects.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone - Helps the skin naturally appear youthful.
- Organic Everlasting - Help reduce the appearance of scars.
- Organic Neroli - Strengthens the skin and reduces the appearance of breakage, scarring and stretch marks.
- Organic Ylang Ylang - Stimulates and balances skin to effectively encourage regeneration.
- Organic Thyme Linalool - Helps to naturally reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- Organic Plant Stem Cells - Helps to naturally promote a more youthful appearance.
|Reduce Wrinkles and Sagging Skin|
|FREE Worldwide Shipping|
In Strict Clinical Trials
"When used in accordance with intended package directions, the product in 9 days, significantly reduced the appearance of deep wrinkles and saggy skin by an average of 43% on a full-face evaluation. After 8 weeks there was an average 69% reduction."